Recently, nine departments including the Ministry of Housing and Urban-rural Development have jointly issued the Several Opinions on Accelerating the New Building Industrialization (the "Opinions").
The Opinions clarify nine major tasks including strengthening scientific and technological support, covering 37 specific measures.
According to the requirements of the Opinions, the development of new building industrialization is complicated system engineering, and the following work should be focused on.
- Strengthen the systematic integrated design and standardized design; promote the coordination of the whole industry chain;
- Optimize the production of components and parts, and promote the application of green building materials;
- Vigorously develop steel structure buildings, promote prefabricated concrete buildings, and promote the full decoration and lean construction;
- Accelerate the integrated development of information technology, vigorously promote BIM technology, big data technology and Internet of things technology, and develop intelligent construction;
- Innovate the organization and management mode, vigorously promote the general contract mode, develop the whole process engineering consultation, and establish the user supervision mechanism;
- Strengthen the scientific and technological support, cultivate technology and innovation base and enhance the scientific and technological innovation;
- Speed up the cultivation of professional talents, cultivate professional technical management personnel and skilled industrial workers;
- Carry out the evaluation of new construction industrialization projects;
- Strengthen the implementation of projects, and increase policy support in finance, environmental protection, science and technology promotion, award and evaluation.
If you want to read the complete article, you can refer to the below link (in Chinese only): http://www1.shanghaiinvest.com/cn/viewfile.php?id=15267
If you have any question, please contact me.
Mr. Mike Chang
TEL: 0086-21-68868321 / FAX: 0086-21-68868021