The Ministry of Transport has recently issued the Administrative Measures for the Real-name Receipt and Delivery of Mails and Express Mails (the "Measures"). The Measures take effect immediately from October 2018.
The Measures are mainly pointed out the below details during the delivery services.
- clarifying what is the real-name receipt and delivery;
- specifying the division of responsibilities for the real-name receipt and delivery;
- providing operating specifications for different circumstances;
- intensifying obligations of express delivery enterprises to safeguard user information safety, and;
- making clear the legal liability of the express delivery enterprises in violation of the provisions concerning the real-name receipt and delivery
An express delivery enterprise shall require a sender to present his or her valid identification, verify the sender's identification and record his or her identification information, while it is picking up mail or express mail from this sender. An express delivery enterprise, as well as its practitioners, shall keep strictly confidential the user identity information obtained during the provision of receipt and delivery services, and shall not sell, divulge or illegally provide, any user information it has learnt of while it is offering receipt and delivery services.
If you have any question, please contact me.
Mr. Mike Chang
TEL: 0086-21-68868321 / FAX: 0086-21-68868021