“Official Reply of the State Council to the Overall Proposals for the Pilot Reform of Separation of an Operating Permit and a Business License in Shanghai Municipality” was issued in last December and recently the state council formally notifies Pudong New Area to implement this new policy.
The state council amended eleven regulations covers six categories as below.
Temporary pending the regulation’s implementation in Pudong and strengthen the post supervision
- the rent and operation recording for publications;
- the advertisement on the medicines among different cities;
- the permit for radioactive drugs (class one and two);
- the identification for the qualification of the intermediary agent for entry and exit China (except for the overseas employment and study) ;
To change approval into recording
- The approval for the processing trade contract;
- Administrative permit for the cosmetics which are firstly imported and not used for special purpose;
Implementing Regulations of the Drug Administration Law of the People's Republic of China
Pilot period: from 1st April 2016 to 21st Dec 2018;
- The central government will further push the department to change their key work from the approval to the post administration;
- In practice, one extra undertaking letter needs to be signed during the application for company’s undertaking that after getting the business license, the company will apply for the special license on time and the company will not start any business subject to the special license before getting the special license.
- We understand it is the pilot action in the Pudong Area and if it is feasible and will expand to outside the Pudong New Area.
If you have any questions, please send the email to me.
Ms. Jojo Hu
TEL: 0086-21-68868335 ext 324 / FAX: 0086-21-68868021