Points To Be Aware Of For the Changes In Registration (Recordal) of Foreign Registered Representative Office

Monday, 29 October 2012 20:57

Foreign Registered Representative Offices ”RO”apply for Change in Registration and Recordal with the authority when relevant changes were made to the representative office itself. However, we found there are not that many representative offices are quite clear with “what sort of changes need to be applied for Change in Registration and Recordal”, therefore, please refer the items below for your reference:


  •  When change in the name of Representative Office
  •  When change in Chief Representative
  •  When change in registered address
  •  When change in RO’s term of residence
  •  When change in the name and address of RO’s Head Office
  •  When Change in General Representative
  •  When the Authorized Signatory Person Changes to Somebody Else
  •  Changes in RO Head Office’s Liability Form, Asset and its business scope in its home country


ROs shall apply and register (“Change in Registration and Recordal “) for all these relevant changes above within 60 days with the authority when such changes are just made internally by themselves. Otherwise RO is at the risk to be warned (correct this “undeclared” change in a prescribed time limit) and fined (From 10,000 RMB to 30,000RMB) by the authority. Further, RO’s Registration Certificate (verbally known as its “business license”) will be revoked if any corrections still have not been made in time.

Contact Us

Mr. Mike Chang



+86.21.6886 8321


+86.21.6886 8021

Connect Us